- Includes: 34 nails, mini nail file
- Ingredients: Polyurethane, Acrylates copolymer
- Key features: Ultra gel shine, No UV dry time, No soak off removal, Easy to apply and remove, Chip resistant, Wrinkle free, Strips do not dry out
- How to:
- Step 1 (Prep): Wash hands and clean nails before applying gel strips.
- Step 2 (Select size): Select the suitable gel strip size for each fingernail, measuring from one side of the fingernail to the other. A slightly smaller gel strip than your natural nail will give you a more natural finish.
- Step 3 (Application): Place the gel strip close to the base of the nail (cuticle side) and press downwards starting from the centre. Press downwards on both sides of the nail, and repeat as needed to smoothen out any air bubbles or wrinkles.
- Step 4 (File): Tuck the excess gel strip under your nail. Using the white side of the nail file, file off the excess gel strip in a downward motion. DO NOT cut by filing side-to-side. Trim the middle first, then proceed to file and trim away the sides. Thereafter, use the grey side of the nail file to smoothen and finish the edges. Avoid contact with water for at least an hour after application.